Salary range listed is for base salary only and may not include performance bonus and other incentives. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information or any other factors prohibited by law.
Senior Sales Executive - Enterprise
RemoteNew York$125,000 - $250,000 per yearSales
The Blue Bite Story: We strive to improve lives by connecting people and information through the physical world. Our patented platform empowers creators to build dynamic digital experiences and channel them through physical items using technologies like NFC, QR, Mobile Display, and Geofencing.
We are looking for a commanding and goal oriented Sales Executive to drive and accelerate our business. The goal is to surpass Company expectations by driving sales through a skillful understanding of customer needs and communication of product offerings with high impact presentations.
A successful candidate should work with Marketing and SDRs and BDR teams in generating new revenue for Blue Bite by identifying, qualifying, and onboarding new clients and partners by directly developing and closing new high revenue and strategic value accounts through direct personal outreach, following up on inbound inquiries, and through creating and nurturing the strong referral, strategic alliance, and channel partnerships identified by Business Development and Rev Ops leadership. Provide guidance to prospects in developing and expanding awareness of how to best leverage Blue Bite for high value consumer engagements and manage prospect-side project development through the entire new account development cycle. Support new account onboarding, training, and co-selling support for partners and channels. Identify and validate growth opportunities in new markets and product groups, as well as for new products and services that will keep Blue Bite the innovation leader in the markets we serve. Integrate with marketing and share up to date and complete feedback and lead generations and market intelligence insights. Support account onboarding and hand-offs to Customer Success team.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
In accordance with defined processes, policies, and organization core values:
- Engage Marketing Qualified Leads and Sales Qualified Leads to convert them to Opportunities and ultimately new clients
- Effectively utilize outbound, in person visits, phone, email, events, and outbound marketing campaigns for direct prospecting, awareness, education, and client communications
- Establish and maintain ‘trusted advisor’ relationships and communication throughout the entire sales cycle
- Present Blue Bite’s calculable and intangible value as well as tactical and technical features and benefits as they relate to solving prospective customers’ problems and/or fulfilling their consumer and channel engagement requirements and desires
- Discover and Develop value propositions, issue proposals and contractual agreements for assigned prospects and clients
- Follow through and close proposals and quotes
- Work closely with Customer Success to ensure smooth and complete account onboarding
- Identify and develop new contacts and opportunities with key named accounts, from initial contact through to close
- Consistently meet or exceed assigned new revenue goals and new product and service introduction goals
- Maintain adequate activity levels to ensure consistent goal achievement
- Consistently seek guidance on continuous improvement in executing every aspect of this position
- Utilize and maintain sales tools, CRM, etc. with both complete and up to date information on all stages of assigned prospects and clients
- Facilitate marketing efforts by regularly communicating discovered needs, trends, beneficial events, competitive positioning, and other market intelligence
- Attend trade shows, events, and conferences; help with booth setup and tear down, network and prospect for new opportunities, qualify and capture leads, demonstrate services, gather feedback and market intelligence.
- Pre-plan travel and visits to maximize prospect-facing time and minimize travel time and cost between visits
- Provide and confirm visit plans/meeting agendas to clients for each scheduled visit
- Complete trip reports for each visit
- Maintain a positive attitude and ’how can we’ approach toward any and all of the challenges that will arise
- Actively participate in weekly sales team and 1:1 meetings
- Be a creative force when necessary
- Report liability situations to supervisor in a timely manner
- Practice integrity, reliability and honesty in all business transactions
- Refrain from engaging in negative conversations about competitors and active or potential supply chain partners
- Project a positive company image at all times
- Work closely swift SDR team members as a leader and mentor, setting the example of success
- Proactively collaborate with all Blue Bite team members to ensure success of client and partner programs
- Other duties as needed or assigned
- Effectively create and execute monthly, quarterly, and annual portfolio plans to achieve quota
- Minimum of 5 years proven success selling Martech based SaaS and services into the Director and C-Suite Marketing function of enterprise level accounts
- Proven success growing an existing customer base via business value / consultative selling in complex sales cycle environment
- Consistent, persistent qualified lead follow up to further qualify and identify new revenue opportunities and progress them through the entire sales cycle.
- Possess a high level of technical product knowledge and an understanding of the industries, applications, companies and contacts, along with customer service, operations, and new business development techniques
- Apply the technical and sales competencies necessary to recognize and deliver solutions for spoken needs as well as hidden or unspoken needs of prospects, referral and channel partners, and clients
- Display positive persistence, optimism, and empathy in all interactions
- Proven excellence in critical thinking, analytical skills, verbal, written, and interpersonal communications
- Accurate and complete information gathering and documentation skills to acquire, understand and execute on clients’ key business initiatives, areas of concern, technology stack, and competitive environment
- Competent in email, internet, and sales automation/CRM applications
- Demonstrated problem solving and people skills
- Manage and project manage prospect buying processes
- High accuracy in work with attention to detail
- Understanding of LinkedIn and other social networks for sales, networking, and prospecting usage
- Understanding of the “who, what, how” of prospecting for the ICP of target accounts
Key Performance Indicators
- Identify and close sufficient new opportunities of value necessary to meet assigned quotas and KPI based goals
- Identify, onboard, and retain key referral and channel partners that support new client generation goals
- All new opportunities are 100% qualified prior to proceeding to additional sales process steps
- CRM entries are complete and up to date daily
- Maintain an open mind to be able to recognize new and unique opportunities
What We Offer
Blue Bite’s culture is rich in impact and innovation meaning we value input that contributes to our company continuing to thrive.
A team that runs based on selflessness and communication where we work together to get things done.
Monthly virtual and/or in person team building events, bi-annual Town Halls, quarterly book club, and other seasonal events.
Weekly manager check-ins that aim to provide you with mentorship and feedback for continued work and personal development.