Senior Full Stack Engineer
We are looking for a senior Full Stack Engineer to help spearhead development of our core IoT platform, with a focus on the Company's web and server-side applications. You will work closely with our product and engineering teams to develop new functionalities using cutting-edge technologies.
- Work within an Agile team to design, test, and implement technical solutions across a full-stack of development and tools and technologies
- Solve problems by crafting software solutions using maintainable, scalable, and modular code
- Be an advocate for consistent, quality, and decoupled code by writing unit tests and performing code reviews
- Work across multiple codebases and services. Breakdown complex functionality into manageable deliverables.
- Participate in technical documentation for new or existing features
- Motivate, collaborate, and challenge team members to grow individually and as a team
- 4+ years experience working with Front End and Back End technologies, including significant experience on a highly interactive, customer facing web application
- Extensive experience using React; experience using a UI component library with state management.
- 3+ years experience of working in a fast-paced software environment as an engineer
- Significant working experience with AWS, GCP or Azure
- Proven track record for quality code (proper unit test coverage and documentation)
- Proven experience with work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Good teamwork skills with a problem-solving, self-starter attitude
Stand Out Attributes
- Experience working in a fast paced, startup environment
- Experience with NodeJs
- Experience with Typescript, JSX, and Redux Sagas.
- Experience working with database technologies like MySQL, Amazon Aurora, etc.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Excellent communication skills (in person, on Slack, over video chat)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information or any other factors prohibited by law.